If you are between the ages of 16-25 and into football but out of work and not currently in education, then Get Started with The Prince’s Trust & QPR Community Trust and achieve your goals.
Join their free Football programme where you can:
– gain a FA Level 1 Football Coaching Award
– gain Emergency First Aid and Child Protection qualifications
– enjoy a fun week improving your teamwork, communication skills and confidence
– get the opportunity to work with QPR FC and learn from professionals
– receive three months support after the programme to help you move into education, training or employment
To register your interest or for more information contact Phil Curtis on: 020 7543 1409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or text the word ‘Football’ to 07775 722 500
Taster Day – 13th March
Main Programme – 18th – 22nd March 2013.
Lunch and travel will be provided during the programme